THE DESTINATION IS ON THE BOAT!
Unveiling Australia's first and only commercial self drive BBQ boat rental that boasts a 3.5m slippery slide off the roof into the water. This is the next best activity on the water outside Wet and Wild. This custom built vessel is the newest, biggest, most luxurious self drive vessel you will find in Australia since the ultimate BBQ boat also in our fleet.
THIS VESSEL BOASTS A 4M WIDE , 8M LONG EXTREMELY STABLE, FUN DAY ON THE WATER.
Experienced driver with Boat License is required onboard
Inclusions as follows:
- Licensed for 12 people and built for absolute comfort.
- Yamaha 60HP High Torque motor
- Licensed and Experienced Driver required onboard
- Hard Roof
- Drop down clears ( cafe style ) you are protected rain, hail or shine
- 3.5 m long slippery slide
- Large stainless steel cookout BBQ with cooking utensils
- Electric front anchor
- Rear manual anchor
- Fusion stereo with bluetooth connection and 4 speakers throughout
- Kitchen sink with 75L of fresh water
- GPS positional map
- Large centre table with 6 bar stools around it
- All safety gear FIRST AID KIT
- Front and rear ladder for swimming or landing on the beach
- Ample seating for all passengers
- Pet friendly
- Wheelchair and stroller friendly
- Onboard eski 117L
To sum it up, this is without doubt the absolute best of the best where you will have a fun day of barbecuing, drinking, dancing, listening to music, swimming, sliding and gathering with family and friends making memories on the magnificent Broadwater on the Gold Coast.
PLEASE NOTE … SLIP N SLIDE DOES NOT HAVE A TOILET ONBOARD. All of our other vessels do have toilets. There are numerous public toilets in our operating area though. Locations are as follows:
- Broadwater parklands
- Pelican Beach on the eastern side of the Sundale Bridge
- Harley Park adjacent to Charis Seafoods in Labrador
- Centenary Park Holywell
- Esplanade Park Paradise Point and
- Tipplers Bar and Cafe
|Monday to Sunday
|Public & Peak Holidays
|Christmas Day / Australia day
Please Note, All other December and January are weekend Rates (excluding Christmas Day to 1 January)
All prices include GST & 25L Fuel.